ABOUT SPORTSMAN’S ADVENTURES
Captivating Reel Fans Since 1994
From the opening sequence to the final credits, Sportsman’s Adventures is one of the most exciting saltwater fishing shows on TV. Hosted by Capt. Rick Murphy and filmed inshore and offshore around the globe, the show’s advanced technology and skilled cameramen put you right in the heart of the action.
Up Your Fishing IQ
Pick up pointers you can actually use to track and catch the most sought-after game fish from Capt. Rick and guest captains. Discover what different locations have to offer anglers and how professionals like Capt. Rick preserve and protect our oceans and their inhabitants.
Join Us Year-Round
Sportsman’s Adventures airs on Discovery and Pursuit from January to June, and on Bally Sports Sun from April to March.
Why Watch Sportsman’s Adventures?
- Entertaining, high-energy
- Excellent source for products and techniques
- Creative camera shots, including drone and underwater
- Highlights on location’s history and hangouts
- Commitment to conservation
- Learn something e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e!